Kurt Yoder, CEO
Founded in 2016, Greenfly SAU, LLC delivers devops services via subcontracts to federal government customers. For more information, visit https://greenfly.io
- Accelerate your devops
- DUNS 080639729
- Small business
- NAICS 541512
- CAGE Code 8EUL3
- Accept Credit and Purchase Cards: No
- Location: Northern VA / DC area
- Key personnel: Kurt Yoder, CEO and founder
- Kurt Yoder has over 20 years of technical expertise. More on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kurtyoder/
- Teaming partners: CACI, L3, Johns Hopkins, Northeastern University
- Multiple devops speaking engagements: https://greenfly.io/talks/
- Greenfly on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/greenflysau
Greenfly SAU, LLC provides devops expertise. We have helped two DARPA projects in the Information Innovation Office to automate, build, and test their software. These included a next-generation cyber operations platform (PlanX), and an experimental radio spectrum collaboration platform (SC2).
- Devops technologies and methods
- Builds: Jenkins, GoCD
- Automation: Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack, Chef
- OS: Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS
- Clustering: Openstack, Terraform, Docker, Ubuntu MaaS
- Monitoring: Splunk, Graphite, Nagios, Elastic
- Scripting: Python, Ruby, Bash
- Experience over 20 years with diverse IT industry consumers, both government and private. Broad experience with toolsets and operating environments.
- Implemented devops and devsecops solutions for diverse government agencies, from planning through execution and verification.
- Extensive technical expertise allows us to adapt appropriate devops solutions based on the customer environment.
- Worked within multiple Agile methodologies and technologies as appropriate for customer needs.
- TS / cleared
- As a small business, we are nimble and adaptable
NSF PPO via Northeastern University. 100K, 2020, Colosseum project devops. Updated ops and software processes to adapt for new users.
DARPA I2O via Johns Hopkins University APL. 465K, 2018 – 2020, Spectrum Collaboration Challenge project devops. Prepared for award competition, transitioned to NSF. See https://greenfly.io/case-study-darpa-sc2
DARPA I2O via Aerotek, L3/Data Tactics, CACI, 26 Labs. 715K, 2016 – 2018, Plan X project deployment/devops team. Created automated build system, identified build blockages, deployed project metrics and monitoring, transitioned to DoD/Army. See https://greenfly.io/case-study-darpa-plan-x