Greenfly opened for business in 2016 in Falls Church, Virginia. We have worked for DARPA/DoD and NSF, and teamed with:
- 26 Labs
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- L3/Data Tactics
- Northeastern University
Download the Greenfly capability statement:
Read about Greenfly’s Devops build solution for the DARPA PlanX project.
Read about Greenfly’s timing investigation for the DARPA Spectrum Collaboration project.
Watch this page for new tips, or view all tips.
- Get to the point, AnsibleRun Ansible starting at your current changes
- Command line jsonRework your JSON from the command line
- Cautious BashCatch errors quickly in your bash automation
- Find the giantsFind the giant files and directories that are hiding on your disks and storage
- Control, etcAutomatically track changes to your Linux configuration directory
- Ansible passwordsTest your Ansible changes without entering your password